This is the natural successor to the Site News Archive on the previous version of my website, which last saw an update way back in December 2015 – and even then I readily acknowledged that my website was "well overdue a revamp"! Now, in 2023 I've finally given it a massive overhaul; and while I've opted not to bring forward any of that old "Site News" (as it would have needed a lot of rewriting for it to make sense within this new website's structure), I hope I won't end up leaving things to stagnate for quite as long this time around.
That said, I've already found myself working behind the scenes to address a few long-standing bugs that had gone unnoticed – along with one or two that I may have introduced with the big update (don't tell anyone...) – and I'll continue to do this, so a lack of news here doesn't necessarily mean I'm neglecting things again!
Sunday, 15th October 2023
- Updated a couple of pages within About Lyndenlea to reflect the fact that I now have a new home in Yate, which naturally I have also named Lyndenlea.
Monday, 28th August 2023
- Added a couple of new links to my list of other naturist writers on the Writing page, and fixed (a few days ago) one of the existing links that had become out-of-date in the long time it took me to publish the page since I first drafted it.
Tuesday, 15th August 2023
- A complete restructure of my entire Lyndenlea website, consolidating all the previous subdomains into one place and giving everything a brand new look. Most of the content remains as it was (albeit not always where it was), but some pages have been updated – including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Site Map now includes nearly every page on the website, whereas previously there was a separate Site Map for each subdomain – this was one of my main motivations for bringing everything together.
- Revised and added to the Bell Ringing Articles I've written over the years.
- Cleaned up the presentation of my Bell Ringing Performances.
- Brought up-to-date my pages on The n Queens Problem.